Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ghost Stories: Rest in Peace


Do you ever notice cold chills around the house, along with tapping, loud bangs, the loft ladders falling down a few times, drawers opening in the loft, and scratches on the loft walls when you are home alone? Today ghost stories teller tells of their paranormal activity inside their home when they are home alone. Read this ghost story “Rest In Peace” to find out, what kind of ghostly experiences or paranormal things they seen or encountered inside their home.  Ghost story is below.
Rest In Peace?

By demonic_harmony97 (the author is a teenager)
Date: 2012-02-14
Country: United Kingdom
Paranormal Category: Haunted Places

Me and my older stepsister, Kayleigh, have had a strange experience, it's happened to me more than Kayleigh. We started noticing cold chills around the house, along with tapping, loud bangs, the loft ladders falling down a few times, drawers opening in the loft, and scratches on the loft walls.

Me and Kayleigh are the only ones in the house who experience things, and no one else in the house believes in paranormal things. We started noticing things in August 2011, in the six weeks summer break from school. Me and Kayleigh are like magnets. We're always together. We're the closest in the house. We have never fallen out and generally do most things together. I was beginning to wonder, maybe that's why this paranormal stuff only happens to us two. It happens to us when we're either alone in the house, if it's just me and Kayleigh or it happens late at night in our room/our loft. We started noticing cold spots around the house, and sometimes they'd be warm and change to cold instantly. We found a cold spot right between my bed and Kayleigh's bed.

One night, my little stepsister was asleep and me and Kayleigh were the last ones to go upstairs because we'd been watching a film. We crept into the room silently, cautious not to wake Taylor up, and when we got in bed I felt my feet go cold for a second, then I looked at my stepsister and she said she felt the same. But we ignored it and went to sleep.

In my dream I heard whispering but I can't remember anything else from it, just the stern sound of the whisper. I woke up at 4:00 AM and heard the same whisper straight in my ear. I ignored it, turned over and went back to sleep. Then when I woke up again at 6:15 AM I felt something lift off me, as if it had been lying on me whilst I was sleeping. I didn't feel cold at that moment, or unusually warm. It's happened to me many times, and happened to Kayleigh once. She didn't feel cold or warm when it happened either.

Also, some days we wake up with scratches on our legs, stomach, back, neck and sometimes face. Most of the time the scratches look like claw scratches from a cat, very fine cuts, not deep. There are three scratches next to each other, and we know this isn't our cat because our cat is outside at night, and isn't allowed upstairs anyway.
[via http://www.yourghoststories.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...