Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ghost Story: Black Figure At A Super Bowl Party


Today ghost story is about three young girls that have encounter by a shadowy dark figure with red glowing eyes during a Super Bowl Party. One of them is known as a good prankster, who loves to play prank others to get a good laugh.  Read this ghost story and find out if this ghost encounter is a fake or real ghost experience from this story teller or not.

Ghost Story: Black Figure At A Super Bowl Party

By TessLikesRoses

Date: 2012-02-20
Country: United States
State: Arizona

In 2010 I went to my friend's Super Bowl party. I was 20 and she was 18 at the time. Her name is Dani. Her little step-sister, Katherine, who was only 7, was over too.

We weren't that interested in the Super Bowl but the other adults were. So all three of us just sat down on the couch wondering what to do. Out of the blue, Katherine says, "I'll go get us a board game from Dani's room that we can all play!" Dani and I both rolled our eyes and sighed because, frankly, we don't like playing board games. Of course, we would make an exception for her though.

We waited for a couple of minutes and I started to get concerned. Just as I got up to go and get her, she came out screaming bloody-murder! "Oh my God! What happened!?!?" Dani yelled. "I saw a black thing in Dani's room!" Katherine replied. She grabbed our hands and led us down the dark hallway to Dani's room.
I opened the door and turned the lights on. The game board and its pieces were scattered across the floor. Dani looked at it and groaned. "Okay, I don't see anything, Katherine." I reassured her. Katherine nodded in agreement and started picking up the pieces.

Now, before I go on, I need to tell you that Dani is quite the prankster. So, Dani turned off the lights and started saying, "Ooo, I'm a ghost!" The fan turned on high right then. "Okay, cut it out, Dani." I told her. "Umm, I'm not doing anything!" She replied. I ignored it.

I looked down at Katherine and she was shaking and pointing at the wall where a set of four windows are placed. I looked and saw what appeared to be a tall black figure with red, glowing eyes and an evil smile. I started screaming and so did Katherine. Once Dani looked over at the wall, she screamed too. "All we can do is pray," I thought. The figure got closer and once it was close enough, I noticed that it was floating. I started praying to God, hoping he would get us out of this mess. Dani was flipping switches hoping for the light switch. Finally, the lights flashed on and the figure disappeared. I stopped crying and ran out the door. So did Dani and Katherine.

We never went back into that room for a week. Dani slept on the floor in her parents' bedroom. To this day, we still do not know what it wanted from us. Luckily, the thing never came back and Dani still lives in that house.
[via  http://www.yourghoststories.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...