Monday, February 13, 2012

Ghost Story: Demon at Grandparents' House


When you were a child had you encountered with any ghost or demon? Most of us probably have not, which of course is a good thing. As for JBoy brown, he was one of those unfortunate children who happen to see ghost or demon. Read his ghost story and find out how frighten his encounters with the shadowy man in black with waxy shade of gray figure.

Ghost story "Demon at Grandparents' House is below.

Demon at Grandparents' House
BY JBOYBROWN
By Stephen Wagner, About.com Guide

This happened in Hollywood, California in 2004 or 2005. I was about 6 or 7 and a scared-of-my-own-shadow type of boy. I have been raised in a Christian family and have always had a personal experience with God. I know that God is real, which also means that Satan is real. Meaning that demons have to be real.

I would always sleep in my room at my grandma's house along with my grandpa. We slept on opposite sides of the room with a chair and lamp between us.

One night, after having said my prayers, I went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night because the lamp was on. I looked up and saw what I at first thought to be my grandpa sitting in the chair.

Boy, was I wrong! This "person" was holding a book that was covering his face. He was dressed all in black and his hands were a waxy shade of gray. I thought it odd for my grandpa to be up reading at such a late hour. So I said, "Grandpa, why are you reading so late?" I got no answer.

The book slowly lowered and... I will never forget what he looked like. His eye sockets were sunken in at least three inches. His eyes were completely black as was his mouth. As I recall, he had veins from his lower lip to his neck. They were black as well.

Instantly I was paralyzed with fear. I did not know what to do. He opened his mouth and spoke, but it wasn't English. It sounded to me to be middle eastern. I cried softly, gathered up the courage to jump down and jump into my grandpa's bed. I then said softly, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..." and when I looked up there was nothing there.

I don't know what it was, but I know it was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...