Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo of the Day: Space Rainbow


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these incredible photographs of the stars and rainbow space. It is such a phenomenon.

The amazing image is the result of a photographer Maurizio Pignotti, 44, using long-exposure techniques, with a little help from his brilliant subjects millions of light years away. Mr. Pignotti says he uses exposures ranging between 20 seconds and two hours spending all night out in the open to capture these rainbows of space. More pictures below.


 Stella rainbow: A beautiful cluster of stars forms a clear arc across the sky above the Castelluccio Plateau in Sibillini Mountains National Park, Italy. Photographer Maurizio Pignotti even managed to capture a shooting star into the bargain


Here what Photographer Maurizio Pignotti have to say about his phenomenon experiences in taking these speechless photograph of these credible images.

'I've been confronted by a wolf, boar, chamois, lots of exciting encounters but a bit scary at the time.
'It can get really cold so I have to wear clothing suitable to the climate I'm in.
'My photographs ranging from 20 seconds to over two hours of exposure, depending on what I want to do at a time, so I can be out most of the night.
'I've never seen anything like this - it's a pretty rare sight and I was delighted to capture it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...