Friday, February 17, 2012

UFO sighting over Homestead, USA (Video)


On February 16, 2012, a cameraman captured a mysterious lights on the general direction of Homestead air Force base. Mysterious lights that appear to be some sort of UFO. The same event was also reported to the MUFON.COM - Case # 35846

Here a description of sighting report from the witness:

"I walked out of my house on the way out to work when I noticed the lights on the general direction of Homestead air Force base. They were moving on different directions in a zig zag motion... really weird, definitely not an aircraft. Took a picture with my Iphone and ran inside the house to get a real camera, by the time I came back they were already gone... time elapsed was aprox.
30 secs."

 Watch video here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...